Hotels & Accommodations
Church of the Resurrection has partnered with the following hotels to provide you with the best rates. All of the hotels are within a 5-mile radius of the Church. Reservations must be made by March 27 to be assured of these rates.
Church of the Resurrection does not provide transportation to and from the conference. You may rent a car at Kansas City International Airport or check their website for shuttle services. The preferred hotel providers do not provide shuttle service to and from the church. Please plan accordingly.
Kansas City Area Activities
Kansas City has a variety of museums to visit, one right near the church and others near the Country Club Plaza.
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Liberty Memorial World War I Museum
- Nelson – Atkins Museum of Art-KCMO
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art-KCMO
- Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art-Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, KS
- Spencer Museum of Art– Lawrence, KS
- Museum of American Natural History at Prairie Fire: Across from the church, Overland Park, Brain the Inside Story exhibit
Family friendly activities for those looking for something active to do!
- Pinstripes at Prairie Fire—Bistro, Bowling, Bocce, Across from the church, Overland Park, KS
- Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead, Overland Park, KS
- Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, Overland Park, KS
- Kansas City Zoo, Kansas City, MO
- Worlds of Fun, Amusement Park, Kansas City, MO
- Oceans of Fun, Water Park, Kansas City, MO
- Schlitterbahn, Water Park, Kansas City, KS
- Top Golf, Overland Park, KS
- iFly Indoor Skydiving, Overland Park, KS
Join us for worship Saturday evening or Sunday.
- Saturday 5 pm – Sanctuary (Praise)
- Sunday 7:45 am – Wesley Covenant Chapel (Heritage)
- Sunday 9:00 am – Sanctuary (Vibe)
- Sunday 10:45 – Sanctuary (Traditions)
- Sunday 5:00 – Sanctuary (Praise)
For additional details, visit our Worship Schedule.